Michie Stadium Rules
Everyone, over the age of 2, must have a ticket for admission. Please be aware that all individuals entering the venue, along with any articles in their possession, are subject to inspection by event staff and military police.
The management at Michie Stadium reserves the unrestricted right to revoke this license or to refuse admission or remove any person whose conduct is deemed unbecoming.
Code of Conduct
- No unruly actions or behaviors. Patrons should report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest event staff or Army West Point Athletics personnel.
- No foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED inside Michie Stadium. Patrons who appear to be intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from Michie Stadium.
- Patrons must not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with play. Violators will be immediately ejected and/or arrested and prosecuted.
- Patrons will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets as evidence when requested.
- Patrons will comply with requests from staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED in Michie Stadium.
Clear Bag Policy
This policy is in accordance with the NFL Clear Bag Policy. Approved items: small purse, clear gallon, 12” by 6” by 12” tote bag, clutch, cinch bag, and blankets.
- Backpacks, luggage, oversized totes, coolers, briefcases, computers and computer bags, as per clear bag policy
- Artificial noisemakers
- Outside food or drink
- Pets (With the exception of working service animals)
- Bags (As noted within the bag policy)
- Diaper bags
- Hover boards
- Any items deemed inappropriate, hazardous or unsafe by event staff
For more information and a complete set of the guideline, kindly visit Army official website prior to game day.